jueves, 28 de enero de 2010

For the years to come

Pardon me if I fail to
Fail to understand
This foolishness
This unabridgeable
Distance between nature and man
Women and man
Nature and women
And of course, among we, men

Just last century, last year, last month
I have heard so many voices
Claiming to know at last
To know at last
The undeniable truth
That lies behind
What lies behind?
“free at last”

One indisputable theory that goes
Just as many others have come
Come and go
To only prove in the end
That is another theory
Another truth come and gone
And the grasp of man and women,
And nature, and maybe god, and gods
Without the stregth to hold
Hold and control

At a time of deception
Following the one of exploration
See the ice melting,
The water wetting
The deserts and the pavement
The era of change
Is at last present
And we, unprepared
To theorize, attempting
An answer
So evading
So famelic in its illustration
So pervading
The answer

Previsibility, moderate change
Predictability
Stupidity you may say as well
Is the answer
Because we know no other
Because we had to murder
Creativity
Creativeness
You know what I mean.
You, you know what you see
That, you cannot modelate
That, it does not fall
Whithin the scope of discourse
Whithin the scope of remorse
Of “I did not know, I did not know”
There is no media that can and will
Alter that, that that you see

But creativeness is now in the other drawer
And they will fill your chest
And they will for certain show you that,
That which was vain some other time
Is now what is to be gain
When that
Is what has failed
For too much use
Of our brain
Utilization of the most precious,
Priceless instrument for so many decades
That almost make a century
A century of infame
Industrial, comunal, blasfemy
The land, the country, property
The dead, the poor, oblivion
And this song, unpredictibility
Condemned in the eyes of your self-rightiousness
Creativeness, not creativity you said
What is the difference?
You are not reading if you are not listening
If you are not seeing anyway

and it is fair, for you to ask:
why talk in languages?
why not intelegibility
between you and me
above all
among lifekind.

well, I am not that far away
you are not that astray
you will know
what I talk about
one day
one

now, do not orchestrate wars
that have been already fought
bring some new material
some new discourse
for you do not have to think that I am stupid
do not give me that advantage, and then play me foul
you know I have been hiding for much too long
and I am prepared to say no
enough is all we own, nothing more.
I asure you, you own the same as us
Nothing more, never more.

And excuse me for not using the capital
Every so often
in these stanzas
So mathematically wrong
So poetically right
So humanly unscored
So empty of consensus, so full of conflict
So full of life and of course, of chaos,
Impossible to scrutinize, to analize.

Now read as you see
Not as you have been taught
And you will see
A unique reality
In you
In you
Not in me.

Licencia Creative Commons
Cuentos y Poesías por Cristhian Bourlot se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución 3.0 Unported.
Basada en una obra en cristhianbourlot.blogspot.com.ar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario