martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

When you are not around



Last night I suddenly started to weep
I was in bed, tried to hide my tears
I know it's stress, the burden I have
But it's blended with your memory

How I love your face
Your tender looks, your smile
I hope you understand
I'm not quite the same
This time around
When in me unleashes the hurricane

I need some rest
Stop running away
I need a stop
To get off this bus
I need your arms
To go about me
A hug
I need you to be my true north
The place I can be
When all else is gone

Love, I'd love your touch
I'd love your lips
To slowly part and say the words
I need your help
But I don't know how to ask

Here in my pillow
I bury my eyes
No one else can be, by my side
In my imagination
You are mine
You are the only one

I wish I had, again some time
To spend with you, have some fun
I long to be with you, day and night
Touch your face, for the first time
And see your mouth tenderly smile

I don't like the world as it stands
I don't like the things I see around
I'm not as mad as they think I am
Don't believe a word they toss around
I crave to regain, again your trust
Just take me for what I really am

I know it's your love
The one I want
I want this time to make it happen
It's taking me so long
To make an encounter

I hope, really hope, love
You could help me find the time
To make you feel, it's you I'm after
I'm after your time
When I can see you smile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario