sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

To you noble knight

I stay lost in dreams
Sometimes there's a pleasant one
Where the battle is already won
And there’s no more screams

So beautiful
Reality in disguise
Though pitiful
Life larger than its size

Made a world of my own
To me was it only shown
No one ever has seen it
And you can only feel it

I know it’s hard
For you to see
My tender heart
Down at your knees

Don’t be sorry
You don’t have to worry
Tonight we’ll make a stand
I will lend you my hand

Be with me
Right by my side
Before the turning tide
Lead you to sea

To the ocean
Of eternal motion
Where no emotion
Owns due devotion

See me here
Loving her dearly
I now see that clearly
Although I still fear

Don’t let the clouds
Perched above you
Like pollution and crowds
Once more beat you down

Be ready
The struggle’s just began
Be steady
We shan’t falter in the sand.

Licencia Creative Commons
Cuentos y Poesías por Cristhian Bourlot se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución 3.0 Unported.
Basada en una obra en cristhianbourlot.blogspot.com.ar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario